Printing services

FTCC Graphics offers UV printing and vinyl printing. Learn more about both services below.

uv printing

What materials do we mainly print on?

There are many materials that we print on a daily basis such as.
• Coroplast – Mainly used for 18 x 24 yard signs. But we can make a sign up to 5ft x 10ft.
• Max Metal – Mainly used for long term outdoor sign. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet.
• Sintra – Mainly used for long term indoor signs. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet ,and a different thicknesses.
• Foam Core – Mainly used for short term indoor signs. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet
• We can print on almost any flat, non-reflective material up to one inch thick!

Why use a UV Printer?

• Superior adhesion and scratch resistance.
• Vibrant color gamut.
• Widest array of substrates.
• Print accuracy and registration.

vinyl printing

Roland Printer and Cutter

Here at FTCC Graphics we currently have a Roland XC-540 print and cut machine. It prints great full color images / artwork on Vinyl, Paper, and Banners.

The Roland Printer and Cutter will Print on any material less then 54 inches wide and as long as you need it.

We are a huge 3M Supporting company we only use the best. We are also 3M certified graphic installers.


We have a 54 inch heated laminator.

Every job that we do has laminate on it. It takes a product that 3M guarantees to last 3 years outside to a product that will last 7+ years.

For more information about our Vinyl Printing and laminate sealing services, please fill out the contact form or call us directly at 651-264-1234.

get your project started today!