FTCC Graphics offers UV printing and vinyl printing. Learn more about both services below.
What materials do we mainly print on?
There are many materials that we print on a daily basis such as.
• Coroplast – Mainly used for 18 x 24 yard signs. But we can make a sign up to 5ft x 10ft.
• Max Metal – Mainly used for long term outdoor sign. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet.
• Sintra – Mainly used for long term indoor signs. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet ,and a different thicknesses.
• Foam Core – Mainly used for short term indoor signs. Can order up to a 5ft x 10ft Sheet
• We can print on almost any flat, non-reflective material up to one inch thick!
Why use a UV Printer?
• Superior adhesion and scratch resistance.
• Vibrant color gamut.
• Widest array of substrates.
• Print accuracy and registration.
Roland Printer and Cutter
Here at FTCC Graphics we currently have a Roland XC-540 print and cut machine. It prints great full color images / artwork on Vinyl, Paper, and Banners.
The Roland Printer and Cutter will Print on any material less then 54 inches wide and as long as you need it.
We are a huge 3M Supporting company we only use the best. We are also 3M certified graphic installers.
We have a 54 inch heated laminator.
Every job that we do has laminate on it. It takes a product that 3M guarantees to last 3 years outside to a product that will last 7+ years.
For more information about our Vinyl Printing and laminate sealing services, please fill out the contact form or call us directly at 651-264-1234.